Background

Monday, December 31, 2018

My favorite for 2018

Today I thought I would post my favorite card for 2018.  For all of you who know me well, you know that coloring images is my therapy.  Well Power Poppy has some amazing stamp sets if you like to color.  I saw a Christmas card on their blog and decided that I wanted to make those for 2018.  Well at least I can say I got one accomplished for a dear friend of mine.  Her name is Silvia and has the biggest heart of anyone I know.  I am so lucky to have her for a friend.  She is always ready to go for any venture I might come up with.  She loves all the hobbies I do and just fun to be around.
The stamp set I used is called Glitter House Stamp Set.  I stamped the image off and then colored it with my copic markers.  I added a little glitter for the snow.  I then used a fence die for the front of the card.  

So wishing everyone a Happy New Year and I hope 2019 brings you good health and lots of creative fun.  I have signed up for a lot of crops in the area and looking forward to a year of fun and fellowship with all my friends.  

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the viagge stamp-fabulous colouring and I like the way you have left the fence open
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Sorry meant to say best wishes for the New Year
Carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This card is awesome Tracie!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

A very sweet card for a very sweet friend!

Barb said...

This card is absolutely stunning!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...