Background

Friday, December 28, 2018

SCS Challenge Your Stash

Today my card comes from challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.  I always go there for inspiration and they never let me down.  I started my card with a challenge group I am in and it is to make a card or project with something you have in your stash.  Well we all know I have plenty in my stash.  The hostess this month was Jody and her challenge for us was to use an owl in our card.  Well that was an easy one since I have lots of owl stamps.  The problem was "Which one should I use"?

Since I ran out of Christmas cards this year, I decided to get a jump on 2019 cards.  The stamp set I used was Happy owlidays by Sunny Studio.  I love this stamp set and think is made an adorable card.  
For my layout, I used the Sketch Challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers. 
So thanks for stopping by.  I will be posting again this weekend with some exciting news and my favorite card of the year that I made.  Be sure and stop by.  

2 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome Card Tracie--great image and a perfect sketch too!

Imke said...

What a cute image, Tracie - lovely card !

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...