Background

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The Project Bin

Today for my post for The Project Bin I made a card for all those crazy dog lovers.  I have had several dogs throughout the years.  My favorites would be Corky my Welsh Corgi and Simba my Rhodesian Ridgeback.  Both will always have a special place in my heart.  I thought I had a picture of them together but I cannot find it.

I used the stamp set "Kinda Pawsome" and some fun dies I had to make a fun scenic card.  I love the dog trying to get over the fence.

I hope you check out the store at The Project Bin.  She has some new adorable stamp sets that I can't wait to play with.  

Also, you need to catch The Project Bin's Debut Show on www.hochanda.com on Saturday, January 25 at 9:00am.  You will probably see some of my cards there.  How exciting for Denise.





3 comments:

Carol W said...

This is an awesome card.....

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is so cute!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Super cute! Puppies are my favorite people!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...