Background

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The Project Bin

This will be my first card for The Project Bin this year.  I am so fortunate to be on the Design Team for this wonderful small stamp company.  I feel we must support the small companies because they are so important to our craft.

For my card today I made this fun card using the stamp set "Anchors Away".  I stamped the image on designer paper from Marina by Mintay.  I colored just a few items on the stamp set.  I love the colors in this card. 

Thanks for stopping by and I will be posting another project in 2 weeks.  For 2020 I will be posting the first & third Wednesday of every month for The Project Bin.  Be sure and check back because I have some fun cards in store for my blog.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your nautical card is beautiful!

Barb said...

Great Card--love the layout!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...