Background

Monday, January 6, 2020

PIP Challenge #2001

Welcome to 2020.  I hope this brings everyone happiness and health.  We are starting off at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with a fun challenge (Anything Goes) with the sponsor being Limited Runs Digital Stamps.
For my card today I used the stamp "Snail Mail" from Limited Runs.  I thought this was a cute little image and I printed it off and colored it with my copic markers.
I stenciled the background of the card with clouds and then stenciled the sunrays over the clouds.  I scanned the image after coloring it with my Scan n cut and I just love the way it perfectly cut out the image.  I pop dotted the snail in the center of the sun rays.  The sentiments are from the stamp set also and work just perfectly with the image.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you join us over at PIP Challenges with your creations.  And thanks to Limited Runs for being our sponsor this week.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun card - love how you used the stencil for the background!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...