Background

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Challenge Your Stash

Today my card was made for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  I decided to go through my many Newton's Nook Stamps and thought the dog stamp from Darling Duos would work perfect for my card.

I just love using my alphabet dies and using something else for the O.  Here the adorable dogs fit perfectly where the O would go.  I colored the image with my copic markers and then used a heart die to cut them out.  There is a matching heart die from Newton's Nook and I would highly recommend getting it because all hearts are not the same.

I decided to enter my card in the Inky Paws Challenge this week because the theme is hearts. 

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, those dogs are adorable! Great card!

Anonymous said...

adorable Jen

Indy's Designs said...

The heart as the O in love is a fabulous way to use this fun stamp set! So glad you shared this amazing card with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

beckynoelle said...

so super sweet! thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

2sistersproject said...

Super cute take on the challenge sketch. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
Hugs
Diane

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...