Background

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Crafters of Faith Challenge

I am excited that we are starting another year with our Crafters of Faith Challenge group on Splitcoaststampers. 

To start out 2020 our hostess is Shelly.  The chose 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 for her scripture this month.  "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of all compassion and God of all encouragement, who encourages us in our every affliction, so that we may be able to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which we ourselves are encouraged by God.  For as Christ's sufferings overflow to us, so through Christ does our encouragement also overflow."

Shelly challenged us to make a get well card for our challenge and send to someone to put a smile on their face.  We have had so much respiratory illness and the flu going around that this is definitely going to come in handy.


This image is by Unity called "Lucy the Ladybug Fairy".  I colored the image with my copic markers and then used a MFT elegant rectangle to cut it out.  The sentiment came with the stamp set.  Perfect to send to someone who is struggling with an illness. 


3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such an adorable card, Tracie!

Barb said...

So Sweet--love the cute image!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I so love this card, and your wonderful coloring! This card will be sure to beighten someones day!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...