Background

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Mystery Swap #56

Today is the 18th and the due date for a Mystery Swap that I participate on SCS. This is my card for that swap.  LJ is our hostess this month and she selected this adorable image from Gina K Designs from the Country Rods 2 stamp set.
It is always fun to see what everyone does with the image.  I decided to cut part of it out at the top so the flowers would really pop.  The sentiment I used was from a Stampin Up set I had.

Thanks LJ for a great challenge.
   

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, this is so pretty and I love how you cut out the flowers!

Barb said...

So pretty--I love how you cut the image!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Very pretty and love the new blog format!

Carol W said...

WOW Tracie I love this card. Perfect colors and layout. Outstanding job .

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...