Background

Monday, April 23, 2012

Surprise Package

 I received this wonderful surprise package from my secret sister and I must say I love it.  I just love everything she sent but my favorite things are the Martha Stewart Punch, a new stamp set from Flourishes called "From the Garden" and a new favorite of mine Designer Paper pad Miss Caroline by Jen Allyson.  I love every page of this cardstock.  I decided to cover a little notebook with one of the images in the stamp set.
 This was the card I sent my secret sister using another image from this set.  Isn't it the cutest.  Now I think I might make a mothers day card with the same stamp set and papers.  Love it. 

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie, it is beautiful, your SS pkg and your little notebook. Fabulous job on it. Love that Flourish set you got.

Heather B said...

Great projects! I'm so bad...I always hoard the packages I get instead of using them right away. I have to change that!!

Imke said...

Tracie, your notebook is fabulous. I like how you covered it and your card is also beautiful.
And WOW, what a SS package. Enjoy all the new goodies !

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...