Background

Friday, April 20, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #142

Today I decided to try something a little different. I decided to make a baby card for the sketch challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
I used the digital duck image from "Rainy Days" from Two Paper Divas. I just love this particular stamp set because there are so many different elements to it and you can use them for so many different cards.
I used Stampin Up Designer Paper. For embellishments I used some colorful flowers and found these cute ducky buttons I had and cut the shanks off the back. They fit into the theme very well. I added some bakers twine to give it a little extra splash. To make the waves, I used my Stampin Up scallop punch and sponged some blue in 3 different layers to make it look like water.

8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Tracie. Love the darling ducks, both in the image and buttons.

Melissa Craig said...

And what an adorable baby card you made! I love the papers and the duckie embellishments, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Marie said...

Super cute baby card, Tracie. Love the tiny little duck embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa said...

So super cute. Totally love it!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy said...

This is adorable Tracie. Love the little buttons with this image, perfect! Fun papers, too. Great take on the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, total cuteness!

shamraiz said...

I love ducks! This is also as beautiful as the other card was. May have to check into some more PTI sets. Great card:>)

Membership Cards
Plastic VIP Cards
scratch cards

Melissa Rodgers said...

Glad this one is in my shop for all to see! Love it.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...