This is my take on the challenge. I love the easter egg brads to top off the card.Background
Friday, April 6, 2012
Tuesday Morning Sketches
Over at Tuesday Morning Sketches they have another great sketch challenge. I just loved this particular sketch and have used it to make all my Easter Cards. I used my Hey Chickie stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms again because I colored a bunch of their images up and now I am putting them to cards.
This is my take on the challenge. I love the easter egg brads to top off the card.
Thanks again to Tuesday Morning Sketches for providing another great challenge.
This is my take on the challenge. I love the easter egg brads to top off the card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
So glad you enjoyed the sketch from TMS. Your card is just delightful and that stamp is just perfect for the focal point. Love the egg brads. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I love the little egg brads. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful easter card, Tracie ! Sweet image and great colors.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Love the brads. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteAww, this is so sweet Tracy. Love the colors and the sweet little bunny image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.
ReplyDelete