Background

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sketch Saturday Challenge

I decided I had better get busy and finish up my Easter cards. It is going to be here before you know it. I can't think Easter because it is 87 degrees out and feels like July, not the first of April. This is the sketch that we were to use on Sketch Saturday Challenge.
I used another image from Cornish Heritage Farms "Hey Chickie" set. I love that set. You will see a few more cards using that stamp set. Seems to be my easter set of choice this year. The designer paper I used is Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup by Jilli bean Soup. Love the colors in it.
Now I am off to finish up a few more Easter Cards.

1 comment:

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card. The image and colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...