I used another image from Cornish Heritage Farms "Hey Chickie" set. I love that set. You will see a few more cards using that stamp set. Seems to be my easter set of choice this year. The designer paper I used is Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup by Jilli bean Soup. Love the colors in it.Background
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Sketch Saturday Challenge
I decided I had better get busy and finish up my Easter cards. It is going to be here before you know it. I can't think Easter because it is 87 degrees out and feels like July, not the first of April. This is the sketch that we were to use on Sketch Saturday Challenge.
I used another image from Cornish Heritage Farms "Hey Chickie" set. I love that set. You will see a few more cards using that stamp set. Seems to be my easter set of choice this year. The designer paper I used is Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup by Jilli bean Soup. Love the colors in it.
Now I am off to finish up a few more Easter Cards.
I used another image from Cornish Heritage Farms "Hey Chickie" set. I love that set. You will see a few more cards using that stamp set. Seems to be my easter set of choice this year. The designer paper I used is Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup by Jilli bean Soup. Love the colors in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
This is such a wonderful card. The image and colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x
ReplyDelete