Background
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Stamp Camp Part 4
These were the last 2 cards we made at stamp camp.
I really like the looks of this card with the grapes and green vines. I also like the new Stampin up little folders that give you that oval embossing.
This was a folded card that we made. I really like the way it opened up to a cute little saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Love both cards, but the first one is my fav and it is gorgeous. Love the fold on the second one.
ReplyDeleteI´m with Linda. The first one is really beautiful and i like the colors !
ReplyDelete