Background

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Mystery Image Swap

Today is Round 50 for our Unidentified swap on Splitcoaststampers.  Darlene was our host this month.
Darlene chose our image this month and it is from "Bouquets of Wishes" by Hero Arts.  Such a sweet simple image but makes a wonderful card to use on many occasions.  

I colored the image with my copic markers and then used a stacking die to cut out the image.  

Thanks for stopping by and thanks also to Darlene for a great challenge this month.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, what a beauty! WOW - 50 rounds. Impressive!

CardsbyJo said...

Beautiful Card Tracy. Love the colors you chose.
~Jody

Barb said...

So pretty--I love the die you used.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...