Background

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Project Bin

I made a birthday card today for my project for The Project Bin.  It seems that I never have enough birthday cards. 
I love the sentiment on this card and makes such a great card for someone you care about.  The large sentiment is from the stamp set "Born Yesterday" and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the stamp set "Just Sayin".  The designer paper I used is called Happy Birthday by Echo Park.  I love the candles on this paper. 

Such a fun card to make and will go through the mail so easily. 

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the various DP on this pretty birthday card, Tracie!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...