Background

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Crafters of Faith

Today our challenge for our Crafters of Faith Group on Splitcoaststampers is being hosted by Jeanette. 
She chose the scripture "Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".  Jeanette challenged us to think of some paper-crafting technique, fold or something we have been fearful to try.  

I had to think about this challenge and looked through my supplies and came across a Christmas Die that I have been putting aside because it just looked too complicated.  I decided to put my fear aside and give it a try.  
This is actually a card if you can believe it.  It is called a Holiday Shadow Box by Sizzix and will fit in a A9 Envelope.  I am glad I just took the leap and made this card.  I can say that this will not be my Christmas Card for 2020.  Maybe 2025 if I start now.

Thanks Jeanette for a great challenge and helping me putting aside my fears and give this card a try.




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, that die is amazing! Your card is so pretty, too! I'm glad the theme brought this die out of hiding. ;)

Vannessa Osbourn said...

There is a lot of die cutting on that card but it turned out very nice Tracie!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...