Background

Monday, June 15, 2020

Dueling Darlings

The 15th of the month sure came around quickly.  Darlene and Judy are the hostesses this month and they chose roses as their theme.
The image is by Uptown Rubber stamps called "She Who Has Roses".  It is such a sweet sentiment.  The designer paper is from SEI "Field Notes".  Ribbon is from Michaels and the gemstones are from Stampin Up.  I added the Rose die cut from Stampin Up's Rose Garden Thinlits die set.

What a fun theme this week.  Thanks Darlene for a great theme.

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is sooooo pretty! I love how you added the rose die under the edge of the stamped piece. Very nice!

Suzy Sprague said...

Beautiful card, Tracie. Nice touch adding the die cut rose under the sentiment. It finishes the card nicely!

terry serman said...

Very pretty. I love the die cut rose behind the central image!

Barb said...

So Pretty Tracie--I love the rose under the sentiment. And, I love the sentiment!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How very pretty- your layout is amazing and love the rose under the sentiment- great card!

Carol W said...

This card is stunning Tracie. Very pretty.

Darlene LeTavec said...

Oh, WOW!! This is a stunner! Puts my card to shame! Such beautiful work!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...