Background

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Project Bin




I just received this new stamp set in the mail from the Project Bin called Just Sayin.  I knew I had to make a card right away using this set.  I seem to be running low on Birthday cards so I was thrilled to have something new to play with.

card making, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, photopolymer stamps, theprojectbin.com, sentiments, birthday cards, card ideas, dog stamps, cat stamps, thank you stamps
I love all the swirly words on this stamp set.  For my card today I used some beautiful Mintay paper called Bloomville which worked perfect for the sentiment.
I really like how this card turned out.  I just added a bow, some flowers and a butterfly to accent the sentiment.



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this birthday card is beautiful!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...