Background

Monday, February 17, 2020

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2007



I am super excited this week for our challenge #2007 at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  I was so excited that Newton's Nook Designs was our sponsor this challenge.  I think everyone know that this is one of my favorite stamp companies.  How can you not love their adorable images.

For my card I decided to use the stamp set Newton's Easter Basket.  I just love all the adorable Easter images that were included with this set.
I stenciled some clouds on the white oval and then pop dotted the adorable kitty image that I colored with my copic markers. 

Thanks to Newton's Nook for being our sponsor for Challenge #2007.

I have decided to enter my card in a few challenges.
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy - Anything Goes





3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so cute! Adorable image and awesome paper choices!

Mynn xx said...

Oh so darling! Love these bright colors! Thanks for joining us for this month’s challenge at Crafter’s Castle! Hugs! Mynn xx

KathyA. said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...