Background

Friday, February 14, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day to all.  I hope everyone is celebrating with their loved ones.  I hope my day includes a little chocolate.  

Today I have decided to post a birthday card I made with the Inky Paws Challenge #116 in mind.  It is a color challenge and I have to say that this is my favorite color combo.  I just love red and teals together.
For my card I used the stamp set "Fetching Friendship" which I have used several times.  For the layout I used the Flags and Frames Die Set.
After cutting the center white piece, I taped across the lower part of the cardstock and used distress oxide to do a little sponging.  I colored the images with my copic markers.  

What a fun challenge this was.  Thanks to Newton's Nook again for wonderful inspiration.

2 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is so cute and perfect for a puppy-lovin' person! So glad you enjoy our Inky Paws challenges! Look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work! We have a really fun sketch challenge starting on Monday! :)
Hugs,
Debbie

sue t. said...

That cute little pup looks like he is waiting for more presents to be thrown his way!! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...