Background

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Dueling Darlings

Today is reveal day for our Dueling Darlings group in Splitcoaststampers.  Carol and Shelly were our hosts this month.  What a perfect challenge it was being this is the month all about Love.
The products used for my card are as follows.

Theme: Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Sentiment & dies: The Project Bin
Cardstock- Neenah Solar White
Ink- Memento Black Tuxedo
SU cardstock for hearts and X & O's  - one retired not marked (101991), Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate
Ribbon- SU Rose grosgrain
Silver Metallic- Paper Studios
Dies:
Concord & 9th Love in silver metallic
Sunny Studio Fishtail banners
Embellishments:
larger adhesive hearts- Paper Studio
Park Lane- pink rhinestones
Memory Makers-heart brads
Stash- tags

What a fun challenge this was.  I tried to use everything included in my kit.

12 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so pretty with its panels of DP and so much more!

Suzy Sprague said...

Very pretty card! I like the use of all the paper for the background. Looks terrific!

Suzy Sprague said...

Great card! I like the use of all the papers for the background. Great use of the kit!

terry serman said...

Wow-- great use of the kit. Love how this all goes together!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- wow, love the hearts on the tag! You used all three DP's- and great use of the sentiments too- two on die cuts! Fabulous card!!!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW what a great card. I like the layout and the bright colors. Great job!

Donna said...

Tracie, a wonderful card! Love your design.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow! I love this card. So much of the kit is used on this darling design. Well done!

Barb said...

Tracie--your card is so pretty. I love all of the panels and the details in your card. Great Job!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Love the panels, such a great way to use those papers! Your layout and coordination of everything is super!

:: BlueInks :: said...

it is great how you used so much of the kit without your card looking like too much. Very cute and perfectly themed!

HeatherB said...

Great use of the kit! Lovely card.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...