Background

Saturday, December 21, 2019

PIP Challenge #1951

We are so lucky to have Di's Digital Stamps as our sponsor this week for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #1951
You will find the cutest digital stamps at Di's.  I just love coloring their adorable images.  We were able to use any card this week so I used a very simple but elegant card I made using a snowflake die in the center of the card base.  
I really wanted to show how beautiful the paper in the back shows up.  I just love how easy this card was to make yet so elegant.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out Di's Digital Stamps store.

1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a real stunner with all that gorgeous glittered color! Beautiful classic design!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...