Background

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Challenge your stash

This will be the last posting of the year for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoast Stampers.  I just love this group because it really challenges me to use what I have.  But then it is easy for me since I seem to have a whole store at my house.

Barb was our hostess this month and challenged us to use our dies.  Well I have plenty of those and I made this fun Christmas card using several dies.
For my card I used the Classic truck die from Impression Obsession, the trees from The Memory Box, the tree in the back of the truck by Taylored Expressions, the deer and birds from Papertrey Ink and the hills die from Lawn Fawn.

So you see that I used alot of dies for this card.  What a fun challenge from Barb.


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Looks like someone is getting the perfect Christmas tree ... cute card, Tracie!

Barb said...

I love this card--the scene is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...