Background

Monday, December 30, 2019

Imagine That Gnome

I have one more Christmas card to share with you.  You know that I am head over heels with "Imagine That" digital stamps.  Well I received this adorable Gnome girl from Kris over at Imagine That digital stamps and I just had to color her up. 
I colored the image with my copic markers and then fussy cut the image out.  I used a little bit of stickles on her hat.  I thought the snowflake background highlighted the image and used a little glitter paper for the hillside at the bottom of the card.

You should check out the ITD Creative Playground blog because she offers free digital images.  Right now she is offering the Party Cows #3 which is absolutely adorable. 

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh, what a super cute card Tracie!! LOVE your coloring and glitter and snowy bg papers ♥ THANK YOU!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy new Year!

terry serman said...

Adorable...I love gnomes!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...