Background

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Imagine That Customer Standout

Today I am posting for the second time this month because I was lucky that my Christmas bird card won a "Customer Standout" award on Imagine That Digstamp Challenge in October.





It was such an honor winning this award.  Kris asked me if I would like to have a Guest spot on the December challenge and I said of course because I love working with Imagine That Digital Stamps.  They are adorable and so fun to color.  You must check out her store because I struggle with how to color my images sometimes and she always shows you a color version of her stamp.  

For my card today I was able to select an adorable giraffe image called "Christmas Giraffe".  I have a friend who loves giraffes.  She said she would love to have a real one in her backyard.  She just didn't know how she could convince her husband she needs a giraffe.

I printed off the image on my computer and then colored it with my copic markers.  I then added some stickles to the fur on his hat and coat.  You just have to smile when you see this adorable guy.  Thanks so much to Kris for this honor and be sure and check out some of her adorable digital stamps that you can purchase.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh aren't these just too cute!!!

Kristine said...

Tracie, LOOOVE it! Really cute with the stickles and red glittery scalloped paper. Thanks again for being my lovely Guest Designer this month♥ Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2020!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...