Background

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Customer Standout for Imagine That

I was so lucky that my Christmas bird card floating card won a "Customer Standout" award on Imagine That Digstamp Challenge in October.





It was such an honor winning this award.  Kris asked me if I would like to have a Guest spot on the December challenge and I said of course because I love working with Imagine That Digital Stamps.  They are adorable and so fun to color.  You must check out her store because I struggle with how to color my images sometimes and she always shows you a color version of her stamp.  

Kris was kind enough to let me select an image of my choice for my card and I had to choose Party Cow #1 because I have someone special who will love this birthday card.  


I printed off the image on my computer and then colored it with my copic markers.  I just love how it turned out.  Thanks so much to Kris for this honor and be sure and check out some of her adorable digital stamps that you can purchase.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

YAY! What a FUN and fabby card you made Tracie ♥ Love it so much. And thanks for the shout out at my store and for being our Guest Designer this month! Wishing you and yours a most wonderful Christmas season ♥

Barb said...

Congrats! Love your card!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...