Background

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Project Bin Merriest Christmas

I can't believe I am making Christmas cards already but you know it has a way of slipping up on us.  My card this week for The Project Bin uses the stamp set "Merriest Christmas". 
I started my card out by using white embossing powder and a snowflake folder.  I then cut out the snow bottom and colored my cute little snowman with my copic markers.  I added a snowflake in the corner and what a cute Christmas card did it make.

The October special for The Project Bin is if you order $75 of merchandise you will receive the Eat Pie stamp set.  What a deal.


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I'm not ready for winter - except on your cards. ;) I love this one! So cute!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...