Background

Monday, October 7, 2019

Crafters of Faith

Todays card is for a challenge over in my Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  Our hostess this month was Kim and the scripture she chose for the challenge is Psm 139:13-14 (You formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother's womb.  I praise you, because I am wonderfully made; wonderful are your works!  My very self you know.)

Kim's challenge was to make a card for a pregnant woman or for a newborn baby.


This card is from Papertrey Ink "Baby Button Bits" and the sentiment is also from Papertrey Ink "Congratulations".  I stamped the bear on designer paper and then fussy cut it out.

Thanks Kim for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is such a sweet card!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...