Background

Friday, October 4, 2019

Newtons Nook Challenge

I am beyond thrilled that my local scrapbooking store (Vintage in KC) is now selling Newton's Nook stamps.  They are absolutely the cutest stamps I have ever seen.  Every time they have a new release I think how in the world do they come up with such adorable images.

Since I had just purchased "Pumpkin Latte" I thought I would make a card for the Inky Paws Challenge this week.  The challenge was to use the color challenge below.
This is definitely fall colors which I love.  Nothing beats the colors of fall.
I colored the image with my copic markers and used the matching dies to cut them out.  Thanks to Newtons Nook for a great challenge this week.

4 comments:

2sistersproject said...

Love the way you use the challenge colors on this card.
Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

beckynoelle said...

This is such a great stamp for this challenge! I love your card ♥ Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

Indy's Designs said...

What a spectacular pumpkin-latte card! The plaid paper works perfectly with the challenge colors! Fabulous work! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

sue t. said...

So fun!! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...