Background

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Merriest by The Project Bin

This week for The Project Bin I have decided to think about Christmas cards.
For my card today I stamped off the snowman from "The Merriest" stamp set.  I then colored the image with my copic markers.  I used a show fall embossing folder for the background and then a Tim Holtz snowflake.  Very simple card but it has an elegance to it.

The stamp set also has the matching die cut which I used along with a tree die cut.  You will see that used in a future post.  You will see a lot of examples using this set this month because I am determined to have all my Christmas cards done early this year.  

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun way to use the snowman on a huge snowflake, Tracie... cute card!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...