Background

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Project Bin Kinda Pawsome

I have a fun card this week for The Project Bin.  My family has always been dog lovers.  Seems like we all have had one at one time or another.
For my card today I decided to use the stamp set "Kinda Pawsome".  I stamp the dog image and then did a little highlighting with my gray copic marker.  I made a tag using the Authentique "Companions" paper line.  The blue dog heart beat was a small square in the paper line.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the tag which is also from Kinda Pawsome line.

You only have a couple of days to day advantage of the October special at The Project Bin which is with every $75 order you get the Eat Pie Stamp Set Free.  

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your puppy card is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I see you did not sleep last night but at least you are taking advantage of not sleeping by making cards. so adorable. I love my big German Shepard granddog! Jen

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...