Background

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The Project Bin

Today I am posting another card that I made using the Spencer's Stamp Set.  In honor of autism month The Project Bin is offering this stamp set free for orders over $60 or if you want to purchase it, it is only $5 this month.
I loved making this card.  I started out by sponging a sky background on the inside of the card using a cloud stencil.  I then adhered the green background to the front of the card and cut a circle out.  I also cut a scalloped circle out of the red cardstock and used the same circle die to cut the center out to match the circle on the card.  I stamped the heart from Spencer's Stamp set and colored it with my copic markers.  I then used the heart die from "In My Heart" stamp set to cut the hearts out.  I then took some fishing line and taped it to the center of the cut out circle.  I glued a heart on each side.  I also used the sentiment from Spencer's Stamp set.

Before putting the card in the envelope, you twist the heart all around several times.  That way when someone opens the card, the heart will spin and you have beautiful hearts on both sides.





1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is so pretty - and dear to my heart, too. I love that you featured Spencer's Set today!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...