Background

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Challenge Your Stash

Time again for another challenge from our group in Splitcoaststampers.  The challenge this month came from Jen and what a fun challenge it was.  We were to use two of her favorite things which were orange and buttons.  Well I think my card covers both.
I started by adhered the orange plaid paper to the front of my card and then cut out the heart in the center.  I cut another heart out using just plain white cardstock to use as a stencil for the inside of my card.  I stenciled the heart using Distress Oxide.  I then used glue dots to adhere all the buttons to the inside of the card.  I added the sentiment to the front and the 2 buttons at the bottom.

Thanks Jen for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... so many buttons on this awesome card!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...