Background

Monday, April 1, 2019

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #1913

Today is Challenge #1913 over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  Our sponsor this weeks is Morgan's Art World.  The image I am using is Ted 2.
I colored this adorable image with my copic markers after printing it in my printer.  I just love these digital images because you can size them any way you want and just so fun to color.

Be sure and join us over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with your project because the theme is "anything goes".

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I always ALWAYS admire your coloring skills. WOW! This card is a great example of why I do. Your talent is amazing!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...