Background

Monday, April 29, 2019

PIP Challenge #1917

This week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies our sponsor is Newton's Nook which is one of my favorite stamp companies.  I'm sure you see a lot of their stamps on my blog.  We are also going with a Clean and Simple theme this week.
For my card I decided to use Newton's Birdbath as my stamp for my creation.  I started by stamping the image in the corner of my card and colored it with my copic markers.  I then stamped the image on masking paper and cut it out and placed it over the image.  I then taped off about 3/4" on the right side and bottom.  I then used distress oxide and sponged over the masked image.  I pulled the mask off and this beautiful image came out.  The sentiment was part of the stamp set.



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is adorable!!!

Carol W said...

Tracie this card is AWESOME!!! I love your coloring skills.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Very cute card Tracie! I love your idea of masking off the corner! Cool effect!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...