Background

Monday, April 8, 2019

Crafters of Faith



Well I am a little late in posting my card for our Crafters of Faith Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers but better late than not at all.

Dawn is our hostess this month and she chose Romans 8:17-18 as her scripture for the month.  "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.  For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us".  Dawn challenged us to make a card that reveals an image or sentiment.

Here is my card.  The butterfly slips through the slot and reveals on the inside of the card also.  A simple card but still beautiful with the butterfly.  I sponged the butterfly base with distress oxide inks.  I then glued the black outline of the butterfly over the sponged part.  The sentiment was a matching stamp and die set from Hero Arts.


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... how creative is that! The butterfly is so pretty, too! Awesome reveal card, Tracie!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Such a pretty butterfly Tracie and I love that swoopy sentiment!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...