Background

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Prickley Pear Team 1

Today Team 1 is up over at the Prickley Pear Blog

The stamp set I am using for this card is Bold Daisies.  The Butterfly is from the Clear Mini Butterfly set and the Happy Birthday is from the Circles Set.  I had fun coloring this image with my copic markers.  I find that a little black accent really makes the image stand out.

I hope you enjoyed the card.  Be watching this week because I have alot of new creations for Prickley Pear.  You have to just love the choices they have.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is GORGEOUS!

Imke said...

Great layout and lovely card, Tracie. The butterfly on top fits great.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...