Background

Friday, May 12, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps May Release

Today is the last posting for the May Release from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  But don't worry, I have a few more cards scheduled for this month.
I just love this little frog on a toadstool.  Isn't it adorable?  I decided to put  a sentiment on the clouds.  It is from the Dragonflies 2 Clear Stamp Set.  I colored the images with my copic markers and added a few flowers in my grass.  I also used the Flourish Oval Die to give the card a little dimension.

Thanks for joining me on this May Release from Prickley Pear.  I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.  

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute image and fun card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute and sunny card!

MiamiKel said...

What a fun and cheerful card!! He's a cutie!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...