Background

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

It seems like forever since I have posted some of my fun creations from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I do need to get better at showing off my beautiful cards I make.  Today Team 1 is up and we all get to post one of our cards.
This card is for all my Kansas City crafting friends.  We started calling ourselves the Iris Buds.  My sister even had aprons, bags and coin purses with iris fabric for each of us.  So I found this Iris Red Rubber Stamp in the Prickley Pear store.  I added a doily to make it stand out and a little lace.  So this is to all my Iris Bud Friends.  You are the best.

Enjoy and be sure and check out what the other team members made at the Prickley Pear Blog.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is stunning!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...