Background

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Crafters of Faith Challenge

Today I am posting a card I made for a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  The group is called Crafters of Faith and each month someone comes up with a challenge.  This month the theme is supposed to find something that brings us comfort.  Well I need to look no further that outside my door and all the beautiful flowers that are in bloom right now.  They definitely bring me lots of comfort.  And since Comfort is the theme, I thought I would make a Sympathy card that would bring someone else comfort.
I used the Gorgeous Grunge Stampin Up set for the background.  I then decided to use my zig watercolor markers to color in the flower from the Stampin Up Bloom with Hope.  The sentiment and inside of the card sentiment is also from Bloom with Hope.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
Creative Fingers Challenge #129 - Anythings Goes
Crafting When We Can Challenge #143 - Clean and Simple

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card, Tracie! your splashes of color and the beautiful flower are amazing! I'm sure glad flowers bring you comfort.

Liz Williams said...

Love this beautiful card, and how wonderful to share the comfort this pretty flower brings with someone els.

MiamiKel said...

What an absolutely enchanting card, Tracie - I'm so drawn to this. Perfection!

Imke said...

Beautiful Card, Tracie. I like the soft Colors and the splashed Background. Great idea to use a stamp - i don´t like all the mess with watercoloring or something else **lol**

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Judy McMullen said...

Gorgeous card, Tracie! The beautiful flowers displayed with lovely accents will surely bring comfort to the recipient!

Robin said...

Fabulous card! Your flower is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Elizabeth Hart said...

Beautifully done - perfect for a sympathy card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful, Tracie. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...