Background

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps May Release

I can't believe I am up to Day 4 of posting with the May Release for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.
I am seeing a theme that I love from Prickley Pear and that is flowers.  They just make me smile and feel good.  The little butterfly in the corner is from the Mini Butterflies Clear Stamp Set.

If you want to see the other design team members creations, go to the Prickley Pear Blog and on the left side you will see each Design Team Member's blog.  Click on each one and you will see some gorgeous creations.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so pretty... lovely coloring!

MiamiKel said...

Wow! Lovely card - classic and elegant and great card design!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...