Background

Friday, June 26, 2015

Two Paper Divas

You are not going to believe my card today.  One of the releases this month from Two Paper Divas is a halloween set called Wicked Wear Accessories.  It goes along perfectly with the Wanna Hang Out stamp set.
This is just a fun card to make.  The skeleton was part of the design paper.  I then added the cute little images from the Wicked Wear set that I colored with my copic markers.  The Happy Halloween sentiment is from the Mason Jars Access #2 set.

It is only 4 months until Halloween.  Start your cards now and you will have them ready.  Always fun to get a jump start on holiday cards.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun card Tracie, who wouldn't want this stamp set :) Thanks for sharing your talents with us! Mel

Unknown said...

Tracie, this paper was perfect for this card. You made this set look like lots of fun which is what it is all about. I love Halloween and this was perfect.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...