Background

Monday, June 15, 2015

Stained Glass Look

I am really in to trying different techniques right now.  There are so many fun things to try.  Maybe a new technique once a week would be fun. 

Today's technique is called Stained Glass.  I first saw a video by Shelly Godby (Stamping Smiles).  Basically I stamped the front of the vellum with black embossing powder and Versamark Ink.  I then colored the back of the flowers with my Stampin Up Markers. Give this technique a try.  It sure is fun and easy.
The flower stamp is from Stampin Up called Bloom with Hope.  The designer paper is Howdy Doody from My Mind's Eye.  I couldn't decide what to do with the image after I played with it so I went to Sketch Saturday and found this great sketch.  Worked perfect in to my card.


1 comment:

Danielle Vincent said...

Soft. lovely and ultra feminine! Its just terrific and I'm so glad that you shared it with us this past week at Sketch Saturday!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...