Background

Monday, May 1, 2023

PIP Challenge #2317

 Time again for another challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  PIP Challenges is the sponsor this week and they will be giving out a $10 Gift Certificate to Power Poppy.

We were able to use any image we wanted so I decided to use a card I made for a Splitcoaststamper challenge I am in.

The stamp I used was from Whimsy Animals Collection called "Duck".  I colored the image with my copic markers and then cut out the image with a MFT Stitched Arch Die.  I added the sun and a ric rac die cut image to the card.  I tried to find a sentiment that would work but ended up typing it up on the computer. 

I hope you join us for the challenge this week over at PIP Challenges.  



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so cute! I love the duck and your fun scene!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...