Background

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #198

 I had a little time over the weekend and thought I would make a Christmas card.  Never too early to start those Christmas cards.  I decided to use the sketch challenge over at Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge.

I wanted to mix my card up a bit by turning the sketch.  
For my card I started by stamping the cute little snowman image  from Newton's Nook Festive Fawns stamp set and coloring it with my copic markers.  I then used the matching die set to cut the image out. 

For my papers I used paper from Newton's Nook Christmas Time paper pad and then I stenciled a sheet of white paper using Newton's Nook Plaid Stencil Set using red & green ink.  I then cut it in 3 strips and alternated with the green holly paper.   

I always love the sketch challenges and look forward to seeing what other people come up with.




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is a cute Cute CUTE card. I love that deer/snowman image. Adorable!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh gosh, Tracie, this is such a cute card! I love that you made a Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

Amy said...

Your card is adorable! Your coloring is gorgeous, and you are right, it’s never too early to start on Christmas cards! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...