Background

Monday, May 15, 2023

PIP Challenge #2319

Today brings a double challenge for me.  Since today is the 15th I am posting my card for our Creative Crew on Splitcoaststampers and it is also my Monday to post for Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  Today Pammie is giving away a give certificate to Sweet n Sassy Stamps to a lucky winner.

                                                   

For my card today I am using a stamp from "Best of the Bunch" by Avery Elle.  I love foxes and our theme for our Creative Crew is flowers so I thought this would be a good selection.

I colored the image with my copic markers and then used the matching die to cut the image out.  I then used a scalloped oval for the background.  The flowers are from "Garden Variety" by Taylored Expressions which were fun to scatter on the front of the card.  The designer papers are from New Day by Echo Park.  You can see what the other members of the creative crew did by clicking on their name below.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie - That's Me

I was the hostess this month for the Creative Crew and my theme for the month was flowers.  I asked the girls to post their favorite flower.  Mine would be a lilac.  Love the scent and beautiful colors of the lilac.  An additional challenge was to color a bookmark that I sent everyone.  Below is mine that I colored using copic markers.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to see your projects over at PIP Challenges.




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is soooo cute! Love the flowers all around the adorable image! And your bookmark looks amazing! I was afraid to attempt coloring mine - I was afraid Copics would bleed but you just might have encouraged me to give it a try. Thanks for hosting this month. It's been such fun!

Barb said...

First--thank you for the fun kit along with the bookmark and treat! Your card is so pretty--I love all of the colors and the combination with the die cut flowers.

Carol W said...

Thank you Tracie for the awesome kit. It was so cute and fun to play with. Thank you also for all the extra goodies as well. Your card is absolutely Amazing.!!! I love everything about it. So much fun and so well done.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...