Background

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Challenge Your Stash

 Today is reveal day for our Challenge Your Stash Group on Splitcoaststampers.  Every month someone different is the hostess and comes up with a challenge for us to create from our stash.  Sharon was our hostess this month and her challenge was to weave something or put a basket of your card.  This reminds me of the May baskets we use to make as kids and deliver to houses.  

So you can see for my card I decided to use a picnic basket.  I always loved going on picnics and pulling out a picnic basket we had.  The stamp set I used was an old one from Papertrey Ink that had different stamps for different holidays.  I am so sad they no longer carry this set.  I colored the image with my copic markers and used some scrap papers for the card.  I thought it would be fun to cut the paper at an angle and leave enough space for the sentiment that was with the same stamp set.




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is such a pretty 4th of July card - with the basket for the CYS theme, too! So fun!

Margaret said...

This is such a great card. I love the patriotic theme and the basket is adorable. Sorry I missed out on that set from PTI. I love their stamps.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...