Background

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Project Bin

 Today my card is all about friendship.  I have made many friends throughout the years and I am thankful for each and every friend I have made.



For my card I used the stamp set "#bff" from The Project Bin.  I just love the sentiments on this stamp set.  It is the perfect set to have if you send alot of cards to your friends.  


This card is actually called a Double Dutch Fold card.  Instructions on how to make this card can be found at https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/doubledutchfold/.

Thanks to all my friends for all the years of friendship.


3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is beautiful, Tracie!

Denise said...

Love this... so sweet!

Janis Lewis said...

Great card and stamp set!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...