Background

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Dueling Darlings

 The 15th of the month kind of snuck up on me.  Time is going by so fast this month.  Today is reveal day for our Dueling Darlings challenge.  Beth was one of our hostesses this month and she chose a theme as "A Roaring Good Time" along with Heather.

I thought this little guy was just adorable.  The image is "The 20's Fellas" from CC Designs.  The paper is from Bo Bunny and Ella & Viv.  The embellishments I used were twine (Michaels and Best Creation Inc) and Medley sequins. 

Thanks to Heather and Beth for a great challenge this month.



8 comments:

Suzy Sprague said...

Very cute card! I love the colors you used for your image. The coloring is great!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a fun card, Tracie! I love it!

Barb said...

WOW--what a sweet card. I love the coloring and shading! Cute Layout too. Great Job this month!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I so adore this great combo of DP's you used and love how you colored your dapper fella! Fabulous duel and card!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW Tracie. Your card is awesome. Your coloring skills over the top wonderful and card layout and color scheme mwahhhh...perfect. Great job. Love this card.

terry serman said...

Great use of the embellishments and perfect coloring!!

terry serman said...

Love this card! Great use of the embellishments!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super. Love, love, love. It is interesting to see the blue and brown used together.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...