Background

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Project Bin

Today my card for The Project Bin showcases the new Christmas stamp called Mid Century Christmas and the matching die

I started this card my taking a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of white card stock and using the tree die, I cut out the center of the card.  I then used a falling snow embossing folder on that white piece of card stock.  I then stamped the green tree in the window using 2 colors of green ink.  The tree stand at the bottom of the tree was stamped separately so only the bottom part of the stand showed.  The sentiment wad stamped at the lower right of the card.  I die cut the star and added it to the outer layer.  I used red stickles for the ornaments on the tree.

Such a fun card to make since making the window gives it dimension.  It would of made a great shaker card.  Oh well next time.

                      mid century Christmas, retro Christmas, card making, Christmas cards, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, stamps with matching dies, Santa, Christmas tree, sentiment stamps, theprojectbin.com, steel dies                  mid century Christmas, retro Christmas, card making, Christmas cards, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, stamps with matching dies, Santa, Christmas tree, sentiment stamps, theprojectbin.com, steel dies
Be sure and check out this beautiful set in the shop of The Project Bin.  One of my new favorite stamp sets of theirs.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...